Tailor-made training programmes for businesses, government departments, research institutes, third-sector organisations, international and national organisations, NGOs, students, international students and students with specific learning difficulties.
Groups or individuals welcome. A full needs analysis is carried out before the start of each course or advisory session.
Advice offered in the following areas:
- Project Planning and Management;
- Time Management and Organisational Skills;
- Research and Design;
- Educational Curriculum and Materials Design.
Examples of training programmes offered:
- Research Methods and Design;
- Critical Thinking Skills;
- Professional writing skills such as report writing, literature reviews, CVs and covering letters, PhD theses, Master’s dissertations, emails, grammar and punctuation;
- Presentations skills including how to present effectively to international audiences to improve intercultural relations, PPT/Prezi design;
- Negotiating skills for conflict resolution.
Language courses offered:
- English punctuation and grammar;
- English for Academic Purposes.
Writing retreats can also be organised.
All prices are available upon request.
Copyright © 2017 Teresa Wigglesworth-Baker