Translation services are offered from Russian into English and from French into English in the following subject specialisms:
- Language policy
- Human Rights
- Social Sciences
Teresa has expertise of these specialisms due to her research, teaching experiences and personal interests. She has also worked abroad in the Russian Federation, France, Egypt, Poland and the Czech Republic and has a broad understanding of cultural awareness.
Copyediting, proofreading and peer-review services are also offered. Most Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences subjects are undertaken for this service. Teresa has a wide range of experience within these areas and has helped many international and British clients to get their ideas recognised and published in peer-reviewed works. She has carried out copyediting for Krytyka magazine and has peer reviewed articles for scholarly journals such as the Journal of Multilingualism and Multicultural Development and the Journal of National identities.
Teresa has experience in the following IT areas:
- Web design using HTML, CSS and WordPress;
- Online educational course design for Blackboard VLE platforms;
- Computer assisted translation packages such as Omega T, Wordfast and Cafe Trans Expresso;
- Microsoft Word Office Suite and online editing in Track Changes;
- Adobe InDesign;
- Software packages – SPSS, NVivo, R;
- Assistive technology software – Mindview, Read and Write Gold, Global Autocorrect and Inspiration.